Menu

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Second Thought..

Okay lah..
Puas hati sangat..

Tempat pun dah siap..



Kek?
No problem..



Wedding ring sah-sah lah meletop..



Baju dah ready 6 pasang..



Pelamin biasa-biasa sudah..


Tapi bila tiba masa untuk wedding vow..

Chem. E.-->
"I, Chemical Engineering, 
will take you , Amseva,
 To be my partner, 
To have and to hold from this day forward, 
For better or for worse, 
For richer, for poorer, 
In sickness and in health, 
To love and to cherish..
From this day forward until death do us part.." 

Pope-->
" Will you take Chem. E. as your spouse?"

Me-->
"Urmmmm....urmmmm..
I'm having second thought..
Hurm..
Look, you are too difficult to handle dear..
I spent most of my time with you,
days and nights
but still, I can hardly understand you..
You are too complex and complicated..
I did all my best dear,
but you,
you are not even trying..sigh~~
Dear, I know I'm a D-cupper, 
but please,
don't give me a D-grade treatment all the times..
I expect an 'A' from you..
Sorry Chem. E...
I just can't..
It's over.."

(sambil berlarikkksss..)


P/s: Tiba-tiba meroyan..

No comments: